- 686 Outerwear Men's Size Chart
- 686 Outerwear Women's Size Chart
- Whether you're running up a mountain or shredding powder; the 686™ GLCR Geode Thermagraph Pants will keep you comfortable in almost all conditions.
- Articulated fit; ergonomically engineered to move with your body.
- [20,000mm waterproof/ 15,000g breathabley] infiDRY® material protects you from extreme weather while remaining comfortable.
- Thermal Rating 5 means you'll stay warm and dry in 15°-30°F temperatures.
- Fully taped seams ensure weatherproofing.
- PJ Connect™ system allows a jacket to be attached.
- Belt loop waistband with hook-and-loop waist adjusters at sides.
- Zip fly with snap closure.
- Lift ticket loop at left waist.
- Air-Flo™ Leg ventilation with mesh gussets improve breathability and body temperature regulation.
- Front, rear and cargo pockets with water-resistant zip-flap closure.
- Boa® compatible leg gaiter with boot lace hook.
- Condura® reinforced Horseshoe Hem™ curved back leg openings.
- Ghetto Slit™ zip leg gusset with snap closure.
- Outershell: 100% polyester;
Filler: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
686 GLCR Geode Thermagraph Pants Black - Free Shipping BOTH Ways 7KG9Hu6W