- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Reach new heights in these Mountain Hardwear® Torsun™ climbing pants.
- These premium climbing pants features superior articulation, for optimal range of motion.
- Made for serious alpine climbers, these pants feature Dry.Q™ Elite technology for premium dryness.
- Three-layer construction ensures durability and longevity.
- PU zippered pocket at thigh seals to keep moisture out.
- Asymmetrical, hook-and-loop adjust tabs protect side zipper pulls at waist and leg cuffs.
- Articulated knees allow for full range of motion.
- Body Fabric: Dry.Q™ Elite 40D 3L;
Shell face and back: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Mesh: 92% nylon, 8% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Mountain Hardwear Torsun™ Pants Shark - Free Shipping BOTH Ways RTlTCKB1